iRepair Buffalo Limited Warranty
All iRepair Buffalo repair services include a limited 1-year* warranty.
Warranty Coverage Includes:
- Repaired and replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as originally intended.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service(s) were purchased warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations as outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Include Protection Against
After iRepair Buffalo repairs the device, the warranty does not extend to:
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water/Liquid damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from repairs attempted by customer
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Devices that are jailbroken
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any data loss occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt
Our warranty also does not extend to the outcome of a repair if there are existing pre-repair conditions, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues with the device separate from the repair, as mentioned prior to the repair
- Previous water/liquid damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Altering internal hardware
This warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer. The warranty is not transferable to other devices or if the device is given or sold to another individual.
*MacBook and PC laptop repairs are warrantied for 90 days from the original date of repair.